Thursday, December 1, 2016

Yarn Off 3 - Reveal & Vote

Are you ready for the Yarn Off round 3 reveal?

Here are a couple of sneak peeks:


>> SCROLL DOWN TO READ MORE ABOUT MY DESIGN<<

We have the Sugarplum Stocking VS. Angels Sing Stocking

>>TO VOTE: CLICK ON THE BUTTON UNDER THE PHOTO OF YOUR FAVORITE<<


The Sugarplum Stocking is a simple, quick, and beautiful Christmas stocking. It also features fun texture and it's reversible! 




This pattern will be available next Thursday, when we reveal the winner and tell you all about this yarn! For now, head on over to Ravelry and add it to your favorites!

Click HERE to read more about the Angels Sing Stocking. 


Would you like the chance to win the yarn we used?

Just enter below and you could win 2 balls of Loops and Threads Impeccable (1 ball of Amethyst and 1 ball of Aran), plus the winner will receive a copy of each stocking pattern!

a Rafflecopter giveaway 

Which pattern did you vote for and why? Comment below!


Thanks for taking the time to vote in this friendly competition! I hope you all really like what we've come up with

25 comments:

  1. They're both great, but I voted for Angel's Sing. I love the texture the way through the stocking.
    ~Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Angel's Sing...I like the stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them both, also. But I like the sugarplum stocking the most because the pattern is so different and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them both , but I chose the Sugar Plum. I chose this one because I really like the size of the stocking as well the cuff adds a touch of elegance ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted for Angels Sing Stocking..... the pattern stitch just called my attention right away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Keri-Lynn voted sugarplum

      Delete
  7. Angel's Sing has such beautiful stitched texture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sugarplum! I like it's simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Angel sing stocking. It has more character and was so outstanding

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Sugarplum. I love the simplicity of the design. Beautiful! The Angel stocking is a bit too busy for my taste. Cute, just not me. ��

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them both its so hard to choose but I think I'd go for the sugarplum and it's reversible which is great but I also love the texture of angels sing. Goodness they're so lovely which one oh which one. I'll stick with sugar plum. Fantasia yarn too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I voted for the Sugar plum Stocking. I just like the design better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My fav is the Sugar plum stocking.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I voted for Angel sing because it shows such creativity, but I still love the sugar plum's versatility!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite is the Sugar Plum stocking

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love both of them and it was so hard to choose, but I voted for the Angels Sing Stocking because of the stitching on it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I voted for sugarplum. I like them both. But sugarplum looks more like a stocking and live the name...visions of sugarplums danced in their head.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I voted for Angels Sing Stocking because the lovely stitch forms a look of bells ringing for angels that earned their wings and lined up with gowns of purple-white wearing halos upon their heads. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the Sugarplum one the best. Beth

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the Sugarplum one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Angels Sing is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  22. Angels Sing... my mom will love this one. She will probably want me to crochet her one.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Mock-rame Hangers