"Lucky Number 7"

I decided to make my first post a round-up of free crochet patterns involving symbols of luck. You may be asking why...that's because today is 7/7 and it's the day of my first blog post for my new blog.
For those who don't know, I formerly blogged at Beautiful Ducklings.
I came to a decision that I would prefer my business name to be more of a reflection of me and what I do. There were many things that could not be changed when making this switch, so I will still have some accounts floating around with the old business name, including my old blog. I have decided to leave it up and I may add those same things to this blog in the future, but for now I am starting with a blank canvas.
Please be patient with me, blogs take a lot of time and energy to get up and running in wholeness, so it may be a bit before this site seems functional.

Thanks for reading my intro and now as promised: 7 FREE "lucky" patterns::




Clover Applique by damn it Janet, let's crochet!
Pot o' Gold Coaster by Yarn Pixie
Rainbow Drops clutch by Chocolate Mints in a Jar
Ladybug Baby Toy Pattern by Jessica Boyer
Grace - Elephant Comfort Blanket by Look At What I Made
Acorn Newborn Hat by Lakeview Cottage Kids
Maneki Neko Good Luck Cat by Crafts by AP


Stop back for more FREE pattern round-ups, new pattern release announcements, and GIVEAWAYS!!!

Sonya

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,